Here are my May Faves!
TV Show of the Month:
- The Magicians (Syfy)-The stories of a bunch of young adults, trying to find their place in the world. All Their paths cross each-others’, as they learn more and more about the past which their school has hidden from them. Each character, having their own abilities, work together to deplete evil time and time again. A dark, mature, horrifying thrill of a show.
The first season is over, but they have been renewed for another one! Catch up and watch all of season 1 for free, here!
- Captain America Civil War
- Alice Through the Looking Glass
- Neighbors 2
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer-For a person who has oil skin(me), this concealer is super easy to blend, stays on all day, and is matte but not dry.
- Victoria Secret Lip Stains, in the color Love Always
- Longchamp Backpack-I take this to work everyday. It has a protective lining on the inside, and a small zipper pocket. I stuff this to the max and it still hasn’t failed me ❤
- Borderlands 3 (Xbox One)-Work as a team to fight an ally that has been corrupted by power. Collect and upgrade weapons shields and special abilities that are unique to your character.
- Battleborn (Xbox One)-From the creators of the Borderlands games, Battleborn is a, new two player, game where you play as characters from different planets, each with their own set of abilities that you upgrade as you fight evil.
- Letter Glow-photo editor that provides a bunch of awesome tools! I edit most of my Instgram pictures with this app. Check them out…
- Toy Blast-a cross between Candy Crush and Two Dots. Super addicting, with countless levels!
What things did you enjoy this month? Anything in common? Comment below!