The steps for this nomination are:
- Write a new post as your nomination entry.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions they’ve prompted you.
- Nominate a number of your fellow bloggers for the award by commenting on one of their posts with a link to your nomination post.
- Create a list of questions for them to answer in their nomination post!
Here are my answers in response to The Jouska Blog’s questions.
1. What do you love most about blogging?
I love the freedom of expressing your thoughts and experiences for others to read and relate to. The WordPress community is awesome, there is a true sense of unity amongst the bloggers.
2. What’s your all-time favourite movie?
My all time favorite movie is The Secret World of Arrietty. The animation is so crisp and colorful. And the underline of the story line appeals to mature audiences as well as a younger audience.
3. Which book makes you laugh out loud?
Recently I finished reading Me Before You. I did laugh a bit at his sarcasm towards Lou. I found it hilarious and well placed as a comic relief throughout the emotional storyline.
4. What’s the one thing you carry around with you everywhere you go?
Besides my iPhone, I always carry a small bottle of hand sanitizer. It comes in handy especiialy in public places like the mall or restaurants when you want to freshen up. I hate when my hands feel grimy or sweaty.
5. What’s your star sign?
I am a Gemini. I actually wrote about it more here.
6. What’s the most heavenly dessert you’ve ever eaten?
Salted Caramel cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory.
7. Are you more laid-back or up-to-date with your style?
I like to stay up to date with my fashion sense. I enjoy switching things up and trying out ew trends! Life’s too short to wear broing clothes.
8. Would you rather direct a film or write a book?
I’d rather write a book. Spawning a sense of creativity/fantasy life within a reader’s mind is fascinating. I’d love to do that one day.
9. Out of all the countries you’ve visited so far, which one do you consider to be the most beautiful?
Lebanon of course. I love my homeland! But I can’t wait to travel to other places around the world. Top on my list is Australia, England and Canada.
10. Would you rather watch a new TV show or re-watch an old one?
I’d rather watch a new one. I’m weird about watching old tv shows over again.
11. If you could choose one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
These are the bloggers I nominate for the Liebster Award:
Here are my nominees questions:
- What was your first impression of WordPress?
- What is your reaction to the type of audience you have of your blog?
- Where is your favorite place to go on vacation?
- What do your friends offline, think of your blog?
- If you could wish one world problem away, what would it be?
- If you were to be trained in a skill for free, what would you chose?(karate, skiing…)
- If you had additional time to do something everyday, what would you do?
- What’s your favorite song?
- What’s you favorite quote?
- What is the last thing you searched on Google?
Hope you enjoyed reading my nomination post! I’d like to thank The Jouska Blog again, for the nomination!