Everyone needs Vitamin-F, Friends.
Hello everyone! I just finished watching Zoella’s latest Q&A, in which she talked about the three things, in her opinion, that make a good friend. Hers were, loyal, trustworthy, and quirkyness. I thought this would be a great tag to challenge some of my blogger friends.
- Thank the blogger who tagged you by tagging them in your post in response to your tag.
- List the three most important qualities you look for in a friend, and explain why for each.
- Tag 5+ bloggers to tag, don’t forget to link their blog, message them!
- Have fun writing!
My top 3 qualities I look for in a friend:
- Sense of humor. I love to laugh, and make others laugh. My default mood is happy and light. I’m always game for a giggle. Make me laugh and you have my attention, rather than people who are always serious and harsh.
- Compassionate. Being aware of others’ feelings and caring about them and yourself, is something I find difficult to balance. I honk everyone should strive to be compassionate and considerate of others. I find that I get along better with people who are compassionate. I’ve dealt with the opposite type and they are a drag to be around. They suck the light out of life because they only care to see through their own eyes.
- Adventurous. Life is too short to be boring. Yes, I’m a Gemini, so spontaneity earns friends a gold star. More often than not, I really enjoy last-minute trips. Wether they may be to get ice cream, take a walk in the park, or chill at the mall. I’m always up for some adventure.
So, there are my three most important qualities I find in a friend. What do you think? Do we have any of these in common? Let’s chat in the comments!
Who I tag for this challenge:
To the bloggers I’ve tagged, good luck, and I look forward to reading what is important for you to have in a friend.