- Powder Foundation Brush: by Real Techniques
- Blush Brush: by Sonia Katchuk
- Liquid Foundation / Concealer Brush: the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
- Contour Brush: the Real Techniques Contour Brush
- Eyebrow Setting Brush: a simple toothbrush (with a cat at the top)
- Eyeshadow Brush: the E.L.F Professional Eyeshadow Brush
- Eyebrow Filler Brush: the Avon double sided Eyeliner Brush
You may have noticed that I am using some of these brushes for different purposes than what they were made for. Brushes are very versitile, their purpose depends on what fits best for you.
I suggest, if you wear makeup every day, to imvest in some quality makeup brushes. They make a huge difference in the effect of makeup on a face. You can tell quality of a brush by taking notice to:
- how it feels on the face, especially under the eyes
- if any bristles fall out
- how much product it picks up and soaks in after use
Please share any advice you have on makeup brushes. Leave links and wonderful comments!