Have you tried numerous pancake recipes from cookbooks, and Pinterest? Have most of them failed? Well, don’t worry, because I assure you, this recipe works!
Your Weapons and Armor:
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flower
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted melted butter or canola oil
- 1 cup milk (almond milk works too!)
- non stick pan
- 1 large mixing bowl
- measuring spoons/cups
- toppings of your choice ❤
Steps to deliciousness:
- Combine the wet ingredients together in the large bowl (milk, egg, butter/oil).
- Add the dry ingredients one at a time(flower, baking powder, salt, sugar). The order doesn’t matter as long as you put the flower first. The key here is not to over-mix! If there are small chunks in the batter, it’s totally OK.
- Once you’ve done that, your batter is done! Take a non stick skillet/pan, put a dash of oil on it so that the pancakes don’t stick.
- Then take a little less than 1/4 cup of batter, and pour it into the center of the pan/skillet.
- Wait till bubbles appear all over the top, and the edge of the pancake seems semi cooked. Then flip it and cook till the bottom is cooked!
- repeat that step until all the batter is gone. Then arrange all your fluffy pancakes on a large plate and serve with lots of toppings for you and your guests to enjoy! Don’t forget the orange juice 🙂
Did you try the recipe? Let me know in the comments, and feel free to tag me in a picture on Instagram (@justgeeklyfabulous) or tweet me a photo (@justgeeklyfab)!
Have a recipe you’d like to try? Leave a link in the comments below!